The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had recently originated an online application for GD recruitment under which a total of 25,271 posts were released. Applications for the same were received from 17th July to 31st August. SSC has also announced its exam date.
The recruitment exam will be conducted online from 16th November to 15th December at selected examination centres across the country.
Board Name: Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name: Constable GD in BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifle AR Recruitment 2021
Exam Date: 16th November to 15th December
Date of issue of admit card: in the second week of November
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC GD Admit Card Download Details
SSC GD Admit Card has not yet been released, although after its release you will be able to download your SSC GD Admit Card 2021 with the help of the following steps :
- To download ssc GD admit card first you have to visit the official website of SSC
- After you go there, go to the Admit Card section and click on SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
- After clicking, you’ll open a page where you’ll be asked for your registration number and date of birth
- Fill in the information sought and click on the Submit button
- Now your SSC GD admit card will open in front of you, which you can save.
The SSC GD exam will be conducted online. Further, before going to the examination centre, before appearing for the examination, the candidate should have some necessary documents about which the information is as follows:
- You can also carry 2 if you have a photocopy of the admit card possible
- A basic photo ID such as – Aadhaar card/id Passport / Passport Pan card, etc. you should have Two Passport Size Photos
- You also need to have a black or blue pen
It may be recalled that the candidates who have qualified in the examination will be called for PET where a 5 km race will be conducted along with the measurement and height of their chest. The candidates who have qualified in PET will be called for physical medical examination followed by a final selection of candidates through the final merit list.